Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Winners #7 Challenge.

Another 4 new players joined in.
Thank you and hope to see you
fluttering by again.
Thank you to everyone who entered.
Without you I would have no challenge.
The Top 3.
In numerical order are:
Margreet   (7)
Mother's day card.
Sue J.       (10)
Patchwork card.
Mary Mac   (11)
Happy Mother's day card.
Congratulations ladies  and please help yourselves to
the Top 3 badge from the side bar.
I have put new ones up.
Now onto the Winner.
Scrappy Mo     (13)
Please send me your details Maureen to the email
address in the side bar letting me know the prize
that you would like to receive shown in #7.
Please take your Winner's  badge as well
from the side bar.

Thank you to everyone for fluttering by
and would love to see you all  again in
#8.


5 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Congrats to the winner and top 3! I went back and had a look at your cards - absolutely beautiful! Well done, ladies!

Sue said...

Congrats to Mo! for winning and thank you soooooooooo much for choosing my card as a Top 3!! I'm over the moon huggles Sue xxx

Sandra H said...

Many congratulations to you all x

scrappymo! said...

Oh my goodness! I am so excited. Thank you so much!!!

Off to email you my details.
Maureen aka Scrappymo!

Margreet said...

Thanks for choosing me in your Top 3...I will proudly show your Top 3 badge on my blog...congrats to the other winners!
xxx Margreet