Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Winners #38.

After setting  quite a hard theme for you 
in the previous challenge I thought
Yarn would be a nice easy one
so hopefully  the new challenge 
will be more to everyone's liking. 
26 entrants found some amazing ways 
to incorporate Yarn/thread into their makes
Thank you all for rising to the challenge,

Another  new entry this time again..
Welcome to my world of butterflies.

My task was really hard to choose
just 3 top makes.

Here they are in numerical order.

(3) Kath
(with this gorgeous Stitched  Butterfly)

(20)  Suzanna
(with  a Cross Stitched Butterfly in a frame)

(26) Jenny H.
(with Blue Butterflies and tied with blue yarn)

Congratulations Ladies please help yourselves to the Top 3 badge
from the side bar.

The Winner picked by Random Org
is 

(11) Claudia

Congratulations Claudia.
Please send me your details to the email address
in the side bar letting me know the prize you have selected 
shown in #38

Please also take your Winners Badge from the side bar.

Now for 2 Wow Entries
that really made me look twice if not thrice!

(5)  Kate P
(with a Butterfly caught in an amazing web of thread and beads)

(21) Barbara Ann
(with this visually stunning black /white design  + coloured yarn)

Kate and Barbara please send me your details to the email address
in the side bar and  a Raspberryroad  Designs voucher 
will be fluttering your way.

Thank you all for your continued support.

Hope to see you back in #39.

6 comments:

JennyH said...

Thanks for choosing my card in Top 3 and congrats to other winners, beautiful work : )

Kath said...

Thank you for choosing my card in your top three!
Kath x

KT Fit Kitty said...

Congrats to the winner and picks! Fantastic work, ladies! Much nicer than mine!

mamapez5 said...

Thank you so much for my Wow factor award. I will e-mail you.
Congrats to all the winners. There were some lovely entries this time.

Claudia's kaartjes said...

Hooray, I won. Thanks for picking my randomly my card. Congrats to the others winners to. Well done ladies.

hugs
Claudia

Suzana said...

Thank you a lot for choosing me on Top 3.
I am glad you liked my cross stitched butterfly!
Have a beautiful and inspired day!
:)