Wednesday, December 02, 2015

Winners #43.

Two new players fluttered in this time .
Welcome to my Butterfly World.
Also new followers too.
Thankyou for settling here for a while
 and hope to see you play along.

It was interesting to see what you
all came up with as your quadruple element.
Again it was really hard to pick a Top 3.


In numerical order
they are

(13) Cherio Urgia 
With this stunning creation using Shimmering yarn.
Not only were there 4 butteflies  but also 4 white pearls,
4 red gems and a repeat pattern of 4 scrolls in the design . 

(16) CreaMaria
With these butterflies and snowflakes in shades of blue.
4 different design papers used along with 4 snowflakes.

(26) Flutterbies and Heffalumps
With a glorious box full  of different  butterflies.
4 beautifully decorated ones in pinks and purples.

Congratulations Ladies please help yourselves to the top
3 badge
from the side bar. 
AND
also please email me  to the address in my side bar
to receive  a $10 gift certificate  from 
D.A.I.S.I.E. company.


The Winner picked by Random Org
Is


(11) Linda T

It is Linda's first time playing with us
and her card  has  a cute pink elephant with 
fluttering butterflies sporting 4 grey pearls 

Please send me your details Linda to the email address
in the side bar letting me know the prize you have selected 
Shown in # 43.
Please also take your Winners Badge from the side bar.


Hope to see you all back in # 44.
which will be a Special Edition 
for December.

2 comments:

Veerle said...

Congrats to the winner and the top 3.

cheiro urgia said...

Thank you so much for chosing my card into the top 3. I haven't realized I used 4 of so many things, I actually had to have a look at my card once more and count them :)
Congrats to the other picks, too.

Hugs,
Veronika